Prefabricated Waterproof Plastomeric Membranes
TREND HS and TREND HS MINERAL are prefabricated waterproof plastomeric membranes capable of offering excellent performance.
They are made from a POLYPROPYLENE-modified distilled bitumen compound and a polyester staple-fibre nonwoven carrier reinforced and stabilized with glass strands parallel to the machine direction. The carrier features good mechanical qualities and good ultimate elongation. The compound provides remarkable low temperature flexibility properties. Quality is guaranteed by the application of sophisticated technology to manufacturing processes.
The TREND HS and TREND HS MINERAL membranes are produced to the quality standards set by NAT® technology the innovative manufacturing system for the control of polymer matrix ageing in bituminous membranes.
F.L.: Finishing Layer – U.L.: Underlying Layer – R.D.: Rising Damp – P.: Pitch – E.: Exposed – U.H.P.: Under Heavy Protection TREND HS and TREND HS MINERAL membranes are suited for the waterproofing of all traditional, metal, and prefabricated civil and industrial structures. Waterproofing systems under heavy protection can be laid in single layers (whenever permitted by product) or multiple layers with minimum thicknesses of 7 mm (4+3 mm).
- TREND HS and TREND HS MINERAL can be provided with its upperside covered with a talc, sand, or a non woven polypropylene fabric
- Its underside is protected and faced with , the special non-stick polyethylene film to be flamed during laying.
- In the MINERAL version, the upperside is protected by an even layer of coloured or natural mineral slate chips and features (patented). lateral and endlap sealing strip for easy overlapping
- Support surfaces must be dry, clean, and sufficiently smooth and level. Application is made by light flaming with propane gas. Laying is quick and easy. We recommend slightly heating the roll of membrane prior to laying in winter.
- Keep the products packed in the carton box in a dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Do not place the pallets, one on top of another and the rolls must always be stocked in a vertical position
- The contact with solvents and organic liquids may damage the product
- Avoid application if the temperature is excessively low or high, avoid stamping (shoes with crampons, small objects or sharp edges)