Acrylic Emulsion Based Concentrated Primer
This clear universal primer is acrylic copolymer emulsion based and can be used for both internal and external applications.
- Maximum absorption by the surface
- Provides a durable base for finishing coats, decreases paint consumption and water absorption by the plaster
- Furthermore, the primer will increase the cohesion performance of water based insulation materials and wall paste.
- Concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, grouting and other raw surfaces, whitewashed surfaces, emulsion based older internal and external painted surfaces.
- Density (25°C, gr/ml) : 0,90-1,10
- Curing time (20° C) : Touch curing : 2 hours, Complete curing : 72 hours
- pH ( 25° C) : 8-9
- Before application, make sure that the surface is completely dry and cleansed of any oil, dirt, dust or sanding particles from raised areas, poorly applied plaster or screed
- Before application, any raised, poorly plastered or unready looking areas should be sanded and any oil or dirt should be washed off with water
- If the surface is bleeding salt, be sure to eradicate the source of the problem before application
- ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER must be mixed until homogenous before application and diluted with 7 parts water by volume for every 1 part of paint
- Apply a single coat of the primer thoroughly with a brush or roller.
- Before moving on the finishing coat of paint or insulation material, allow the primer to cure for a minimum of 4 hours.
AREA TO BE PRIMED:
Depending on the absorbance of the surface, can be used on concrete surfaces by following:
- Concentrated consumption: 12,50 gr/m2
- Diluted Consumption: 100 gr/m2
- 5 kg, 10 kg and 15 kg PE bucket
- STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions.
- Protect from excessive temperature and frost.