SB Super Component
ISONEM SB is an insulation and floor coating composed of special mineral fillers and polymer components, capable of strong adhesion with excellent water resistance and UV resistance. Because of its structure ISONEM SB should not wear unlike other insulation materials. So the product is extremely appropriate on concrete roofs and terraces, walking paths, on stamped asphalt, tennis courts and sports areas.
The product will not be affected from sun, snow, rain, water. Chemical resistance is very high. If required any type of coating such as marble, ceramic etc. can be applied on top of it. The product is economical and has long life. There is no harm to human health.
- Concrete roof and terrace insulations
- Wet area insulation
- Concrete roads, parks and gardens
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Asphalt roads, car parks
- Surface of application should be cleaned of materials such as dust, grease etc.
- If there are areas that require repair should be repaired.
- One-component ISONEM SB is ready to use
- Surfaces requiring primer should be primed with ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER.
- Mix ISONEM SB thoroughly for 5 minutes until the homogenous mixture obtained
- After mixing, ISONEM SB should be applied onto the surface in two layers by brush
- During and after the application, surfaces should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 48 hours
- ISONEM SB applied surfaces are rough definitely non-slip
- 1 kg/ m2 (2 layers application)
- PACKAGE: 5, 10,18 kg PE Buckets (being produced in wintery and summery types)
- COLOURS: White, grey, red, green. (Shingle) (other colors upon request)
- CLEANING OF TOOLS: Clean all tools and application equipment with clean water immediately after use.
- 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions.
- Protect from excessive temperature and frost.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION: For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.