ISONEM MS 82 is a very strong synthetic insulation paint that is manufactured through modification with special chemicals and polymers for the purpose of the elimination of the problems caused by moisture and humidity on the interior and exterior walls of the buildings arising from the natural conditions.
The product can be applied on all types humid or dry walls, and painted and non-painted surfaces. Due to its perfect resistance against alkali, it guarantees the prevention of moisture on the walls. Its adherence resistance on all surfaces is extremely strong. The product shows a high resistance against chemicals.
It is not affected from UV radiation, rain, water or salts. It is applicable on the interior and exterior walls of the buildings, foundations, basements, garages and cellars, interior walls facing north, and many other areas that are exposed to moisture and humidity. It forms highly water resistant film layers on the surfaces where it is applied.
It adheres very strongly on the surfaces, even if the paint or the wall is humid, dries very fast and ensures perfect insulation. It is not effected from salt water and salt vomits. Due to this characteristic, it is also used in the elimination of blistering in the foundations of the building. While ISONEM MS 82 penetrates into the walls and dries up the humidity inside the walls with the special chemicals in its ingredients. ISONEM MS 82 paints do not cause any side effects on the applied surface.
- On moist walls
- On painted or non-painted walls affected by humidity
- On the interior and exterior walls of the foundation
- On the walls of the basement floor
- On surfaces and floors coated with plaster, concrete, alum, etc
- In tunnels, on the walls of buildings facing north
- In the elimination of problems arising from humidity and moist.
- Color: White
- Drying time: 24 hours
- Application temperature: Between + 5°C – 35°C
- Resistance to water pressure: 4 psi (0.28 kg / cm2)
- ISONEM MS 82 anti-moisture paint is ready to use, and does not require primer
- Before the applications blackening parts on the surface (if exists) should
- The surfaces where the product will be applied, may be moist, humid or dry
- It can be applied on all types of surfaces, whether painted or not
- Only if the surface to be painted has swollen areas, such areas must be cleaned and fixed with an appropriate repairing mortar
- After opening the lid of ISONEM MS 82 in its original package, stir the product thoroughly well for 3 minutes
- After stirring, apply the first layer on the surface with a brush, appropriate spray or synthetic epoxy roller without diluting the paint.
- Wait for 24 hours after applying the first layer, then apply the second layer
- Make sure that the area where the paint is applied is thoroughly ventilated and use protective mask, gloves and goggled during application.
- NOTE: During and after the application surfaces should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 24 hours.
- 500-600 gr/m2 (2 layers)
- PACKAGING: 1 kg and 5 kg metal container
- STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions.
- Protect from excessive temperature and frost.