Flexible Waterproofing Compound
ISONEM MD 28 is a cement based, two components with the crack filling capacity as well as to feature high abrasion resistance. The product has high flexibility and ability to fill the capillary and concreting cracks on the surface.
The product has high adherence and features an excellent adhesive on concrete plaster, alum etc. The product presents a good resistance against the weather conditions, UV, mechanic impacts and abrasion.
- Positive insulations of the wall and grounds
- Insulations on the concrete, plaster and alum applications
- Balcony, terrace, swimming pools
- Wet areas, shower and baths
- Insulations of the outer curtain walls
- Pre-cast and pre-fabricated elements, roofs
- Surface Preparation: The surface to be applied on should be certainly clean and moist, If the surface is dry, it should be moistened providing no
accumulation. The oil, dust, rust or the factors reducing the adherence should be eliminated. If any adherence problem is observed or uneven
surfaces are mentioned, ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER adhesive should be used as an undercoating layer before the application, if any points requiring repair works, segregations or any gaps, they should be repaired with ISONEM M 03 Elastic Mortar.
- Preparation Of The Mixture: Component B (10 kg) in liquid form is put into a clean and appropriate container. Component A (20 kg) in powder form is added into the plaster, which is being mixed constantly by means of a mixer and it is mixed slowly to prevent any agglomeration. The mixing process takes 5 minutes for homogeneous structure. The mortar that is available to apply with a brush in homogeneous form is obtained as the result of mixing process.
- Application: ISONEM MD 28 is applied in three layers with the recoating intervals of 4 hours per layer. The product should be applied with a brush smoothly in the directions perpendicular to each others. 24 hours should not be exceeded to apply each layer. The application should not be made at high temperatures or frost so the morning hours or the evening times should be preferred.
- NOTE: During and after the application surfaces should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 24 hours.
- COLOR: White, Grey
- 2-3 kg/m² (at 3 layers)
- PACKAGE: Powder Component : 20 kg craft bags (A Component) + Liquid Component 10 kg plastic packs (B Component)
- 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.