Super Crystallized Waterproofing Mortar
ISONEM M 35 is a cement based, one component crystallized waterproofing product. When applied on concrete surface on positive or negative sides the product provides waterproofing in depth by penetrating into concrete. The product provides high mechanical and chemical resistance on the applied surfaces. Chemical materials in its structure penetrate into concrete in depth by reacting with moisture and free lime present in the structure of concrete and form insoluble crystals inside capillary spaces and pores. It can be applied on new concrete surfaces. It decreases the duration of hydration and reduces shrinkage crack formation on applied surfaces. Protects concrete against corrosion and dilute chemicals.
ISONEM M 36 fast setting mortar can be used in conjunction with the ISONEM M 35 system to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry.
- Internal and external waterproofing of horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Water tanks, waste water and other reservoirs
- On concrete surfaces exposed to sea water
- Basement and foundation waterproofing
- Internal and external insulation of enceinte walls
- Canals, Tunnels, Bridge decks
- Provides long term waterproofing properties, easy application
- Protects concrete and reinforcement against corrosive water borne substances
- Effective against both positive and negative water pressure
- Non-toxic or tainting
- Composition: ISONEM M 35 is composed of specially selected cements, polymers, silica sand and reactive fillers supplied in powder form.
- Density (Mixture): 1,8 + 0,1 gr/ml
- Application Temperature: +5°C – + 35°C:
- Colour: Gray
- Texture: Powder
- Particle Size: 100-400 Microns
- pH (When Mixed): 12-13
- Pressure Resistance: 10 N/mm2 (28 days)
- Setting Time:
- Initial : Min 10 hours
- Final: Max 16 hours
Surface to be applied should be wet before the application. Wetting of the surface should be performed at least two hours before starting to application and surface should be saturated with water. If surface is humid or wet this process is not necessary. Surface of application should be cleaned of materials such as dust, grease etc. Weak parts of concrete should be repaired with by applying ISONEM D 10 Super Adhesive and ISONEM M 03 Elastic Repairing Mortar. Dilatations should be filled with ISONEM A4 Elastic Filler. After surface preparation mixture should be prepared.
ISONEM M 35 should be power mixed only, using slow-speed drill (400 rpm). Blend 25 kilograms of powder into 8 litres of water. Mix for 5 minutes to a lump-free homogeneous consistency.
ISONEM M 35 is applied in 3 layers on moistened surface with a brush. Application of layers should be perpendicular to each other. Layers should be applied when previous layers hardens but does not dry fully. This period is 4 hours depending on air temperature. Do not apply ISONEM M 35 to frozen substrates or extreme high temperatures. Application should be performed in the evenings or in the mornings and in cool places in summer. In cold regions if substrates are frozen, floor or wall should be wetted by hot water before the application. Applied surfaces should be kept damp for approximately 48 hours if applied surfaces will be uncoated, without plaster application. This process accelerates curing and provides more successful isolation..
Surface penetration sufficient to provide full waterproofing properties is normally achieved after 7 – 10 days.
Consumption: 2 – 3 kg/m2 (at 3 layers)
Package: 25 kg craft bag
Storage: 12 months in cold and dry places
For full information on Health and Safety matters regarding this product the relevant Health and Safety Data Sheet should be consulted.