ISONEM LIQUID GLASS is a product that perfectly adheres to glass, mosaic, tile, porcelain, ceramic, marble, granite, natural stone, wooden, concrete, screed, PVC, galvanized steel, aluminum, etc. surfaces. It is highly resistant to the atmospheric conditions and can be produced as transparent or colored.
It has excellent water resistance as well as high chemical and physical resistance. It is a two-component product that can be used for waterproofing as well as decoration. It is not affected by UV and weather conditions.
Yellowing, fading or lifting off over time does not occur. Especially in solving insulation problems arising on the floors such as balconies, terraces, bathrooms, pools, etc., it is easily applied without defecting and damaging the existing coating.
- Glass, glass brick, mosaic, terrazzo tiles
- Tiles, ceramic, marble, granite, natural stone, porcelain surfaces
- Travertine, pressed bricks
- PVC, aluminum, galvanized steel, wood
- Balcony, terrace, bathroom, kitchen, stone covered exteriors
- Ceramic, glass mosaic coated pools
- How to apply: Apply with a brush, roller or by spraying
- Mixing Ratio (by weight): 7 portions of Liquid Glass A Component / 1 portion of Liquid Glass B Component
- Pot Life: 1 hour / 20°C (it may vary depending on the ambient temperature)
- Application conditions: Relative humidity of air: maximum 80%, ambient temperature: 15-35°C and temperature of the surface to be applied on: minimum +5°C. It should not be applied outdoors in rainy weathers.
On the surfaces to be applied, any oil, dust, dirt, rust and similar materials that may prevent adhesion of the liquid to the surface between the floor and liquid glass should be completely removed. For a good adhesion, the surface must be cleaned very well.
If the paint is bad or blistered on the old painted surfaces that the liquid glass will be applied, it should be scraped completely. A sanded surface provides better mechanical features for the liquid glass application and helps better adhesion of the liquid glass to the surface.
Before application, the two components must be mixed thoroughly in the given ratios and weights. Only when the two components become a uniform and full mixture, they can enter in the desired reaction. The waiting period between the layers must be 24-48 hours/20°C. For the best performance, it should be applied as 2 or 3 layers.
- Drying time: 4 – 8 hours/20°C (It may vary depending on the application fullness and moisture)
- Curing time: 18 – 24 hours/20°C (relative humidity of the air must be less than 80%.)
- Curing reaction lasts 7 days.
In a set of 4 kg as Component A: 3.5 kg, Component B: 0.5 kg.
0.15-0.20 kg/m2 (one layer)
Two (2) year from the date of production, if it is kept in dry and cool places away from heat and fire and the container caps are tightly closed.