Acrylic Emulsion Based Concentrated Primer
This clear universal primer is acrylic copolymer emulsion based and can be used for both internal and external applications.
Maximum absorption by the surface. Provides a durable base for finishing coats, decreases paint consumption and water absorption by the plaster. Furthermore, the primer will increase the cohesion performance of water based insulation materials and wall paste.
Concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, grouting and other raw surfaces, whitewashed surfaces, emulsion based older internal and external painted surfaces.
- Before application, make sure that the surface is completely dry and cleansed of any oil, dirt, dust or sanding particles from raised areas, poorly applied plaster or screed.
- Before application, any raised, poorly plastered or unready looking areas should be sanded and any oil or dirt should be washed off with water.
- If the surface is bleeding salt, be sure to eradicate the source of the problem before application.
- ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER must be mixed until homogenous before application and diluted with 7 parts water by volume for every 1 part of paint. Apply a single coat of the primer thoroughly with a brush or roller.
- Before moving on the finishing coat of paint or insulation material, allow the primer to cure for a minimum of 4 hours.
AREA TO BE PRIMED:
Depending on the absorbance of the surface, can be used on concrete surfaces by following:
Concentrated consumption: 12,50 gr/m2
Diluted Consumption: 100 gr/m2
- Density (25°C, gr/ml) : 0,90-1,10
- Curing time (20° C) : Touch curing : 2 hours
Complete curing : 72 hours : 8-9
- pH ( 25° C)
5 kg, 10 kg and 15 kg PE bucket
24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.