Interior - Exterior Thermal Insulation Paint
ISONEM THERMAL PAINT is special high performance paint containing special vacuumed microspheres that are elastomeric resin based, have vapor permeability with low heat conductivity, high solar radiation absorptivity and high surface heat transmittance values and provide interior and exterior heat and water insulation.
Its effectiveness has been proved scientifically. Depending on the applied number of coats, it provides energy savings up to 40% in the heating and cooling energy costs of buildings. When the ISONEM THERMAL PAINT with special vacuum microspheres is used as interior wall paint, the radiant heat that is generated inside is reflected to the interior environment.
When it is used on the exterior, the incoming radiant heat is reflected back to the outside.
- Radiant heat proof
- Provides energy savings up to 40%
- Applicable to indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Low labor costs, easy and short application
- Prevents moisture and mold formation on the wall
- Water and sound insulation
- Dirt-repellent, easy to clean
- Late flammability and non-flammability
- The surfaces to be applied with paint must be free from dirt, oil, rust, grease, loose parts and other foreign materials.
- Before application, ISONEM UNIVERSAL ASTAR insulation and paint primer should be applied in a single coat with 200 – 300 gr / m2 consumption by diluting with 1/7 water (1 part UNIVERSAL ASTAR: 7 parts water).
- Then the primer is allowed to dry for 4 hours. ISONEM THERMAL PAINT should be mixed thoroughly before use.
- For exterior applications, 3 full layers should be applied by a roller or brush without thinning the product.
- It should be applied as 1 coat and 2 coats according to color and covering feature in the interior applications.
- It is recommended to apply with an epoxy roll in the interior façade applications, where patterns are not desired.
- After the first coat dries, second and third coat applications should be done. Wait 2 hours between two coats.
- SE K 127 THERMAL PAINTS
(Conforms to TS 5808 and TS 7847)
- CLASS: COLD CLİMATE PAINT
- COVERING POWER: CLASS 1 (1 M2/LT)
- GRAIN SIZE: CLASS S2 MEDIUM
- WATER TRANSMISSION RATE: CLASS W3
- CARBON DIOXIDE PERMEABILITY: CLASS CO
- SURFACE HEAT TRANSMISSION VALUE (ASTM C 1371): 0.870
- THERMAL PAINT SURFACE RESISTANCE: 0.0495 + 1.5%
- BRIGHTNESS: -YOD: CLASS S2
- DRY FILM THICKNESS: CLASS E5
- WATER VAPOR TRANSMISSION RATE: CLASS V2
- CRACK COVERING FEATURE: CLASS A0
- HEAT CONDUCTIVITY COEFFICIENT: 0.023 W/mK
- SUNLIGHT ABSORBENCY VALUE (ASTM C 1549): 0.820
1 lt / m² (at least 1mm & 1.5 mm thickness) on exterior walls.
It should be used with a maximum consumption of 300 ml / m2 in interior applications.
10 lt and 18 lt PE buckets
24 months in the original, unopened packaging in a dry and cool environment.