ISONEM MS POLYMER is a one part, solvent-free, pure acrylic-based special waterproofing polymer produced by the latest technology. It is ready to use, UV resistant, bright, hard elastic.
It is used as an insulation material on terraces, roofs, balconies and wet rooms, concrete, alum, plaster, wood, metal surfaces, spray polyurethane heat insulation applied surfaces, exterior insulation material. It is resistant to light pedestrian traffic.
It requires simple and quick workmanship. Very economical due to its low consumption.
- Insulations of roof, terrace and balconies
- In exteriors
- In metal roofs, woods
- On bituminous problematic insulations
- On asphalt and concrete surfaces
- Non-cracking, the product will not be removed from the surface.
- Ready to use
- Low labour cost
- Remains flexible at low temperatures
- Permits water vapour to the surface
- Can be thinned with water, solvent-free
- Can be painted with acrylic based paints
- Can be coloured with water based pasty pigments
- UV resistant
- Does not require protective alum or concrete
- Non- flammable
- Form: Appearance / Colour; Liquid / clear, white,or in any colour.
- Chemical Base: Acrylic based liquid
- Density: 1.06±0.05 kg/dm3, +20°C
- pH: 6 – 9
- Solids Content: % 52±3, 105°C
- Elongation at Break: Min. % 250 (for 1 mm thickness, at +20°C, after 72 hrs)
- Application Temperature: +5°C- +35°C
SUBSTRATE QUALITY / PREPARATION:
- Substrate must be clean, uniform, dry, free of dust, oil or grease and loose or weak particles. ISONEM MS POLYMERS, diluted to 200%, should be applied with bristle brush as a primer on surfaces and should wait for the dry at least 1 hour.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS / LIMITATIONS:
- Substrate Temperature min. +5°C, max. +35°C
- Ambient Temperature min. +5°C, max. +35°C
APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS:
Application can be done by brush, roller, or suitable sprayer. First layer should be applied in one direction only and following layer to be perpendicular to the previous one.
Waiting time depends on the ambient temperature, substrate temperature, relative humidity and the thickness of coating applied. Before applying the second layer, make sure that the first layer is totally cured and dry. Wait at least 1 hour.
NOTES ON APPLICATION/LIMITATIONS:
- This product is not generally suitable on its own for waterproofing against hydrostatic pressure.
- It is recommended to reinforce the vertical and horizontal joints of excessively cracked surfaces by using geotextile protection layer.
- Freshly applied material should be protected from rain and/or frost and mechanical loads and impacts for 48 hours.
- ISONEM MS POLYMERS should not be applied during rain, fog and temperatures below +5°C.
- ISONEM MS POLYMERS is applied at 23°C:
- Achieves its mechanical strength after three days
- Becomes fully waterproof after almost five days
- Reaches its final strength values after seven days
- At low temperatures, above mentioned durations can be longer
- All the afore-mentioned times refer to +23°C and 50% relative humidity.
- Higher temperatures and lower humidity rates quicken, whereas lower temperatures and higher humidity rates slow down the drying process.
For transparent applications approx. 250-300 gr/m2 (one layer)
For colored applications approx. 500 gr/m2 (one layer)
5,10,18 kg PE Buckets (being produced in wintery and summery types)
24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.