New-Generation Insulation And Floor Coating
ISONEM HYBRID is a new generation insulation and floor coating developed with the latest technology. Due to the nature of the product it may be used alone instead of many insulation and floor coatings.
ISONEM HYBRID is one of the most useful product developed so far because of its quick & fast drying rate, ease of application, colored appearance, and implementation on the dry and slightly damp surfaces. The product is not affected from UV, sun light, pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
In the development stage of this product insulation and floor coatings of many brands were analyzed and by observing the problems, difficulties and deficiencies of these products by our experts new generation ISONEM HYBRID is manufactured to eliminate the problems experienced with these products and ISONEM HYBRID will replace many of these products itself.
- Terrace and roof insulation
- Ornamental pools
- Wet room, bathroom and balconies
- Walkways, parking and garden floors
- Parking Area’s floors, asphalt roads
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Pond and cisterns
- Old or problematic insulations on them (the membrane, shingles, tar, asphalt, etc.)
- It does not require additional protective screed or concrete application.
- Quick – drying (1hour)
- Non-cracking, the product will not be removed from the surface.
Substrate must be clean, uniform, dry, free of dust, oil or grease and loose or weak particles. Surface defects and voids should be repaired with ISONEM MS MORTAR. Surfaces should be cleaned with water wait for the dry. Afterwards ISONEM HYBRID should be applied.
Dusting surfaces should be pre-primed with ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER adhesion promoter and ISONEM HYBRID should be applied after min 4 hours later.
- ISONEM HYBRID consists of two components
- The first component is colored, thick, liquid hybrid composed of acrylic polymer
- The second component is powder hybrid composed of powder polymer, hydraulic cement and hardeners
- Pour the entire contents of the liquid hybrid (6,5 kg) into a big and clean container then add 1,5 lts of water and mix for 2 minutes
- Slowly add the powder hybrid (16,5 kg) and mix thoroughly by means of 400 cycles driller to a lump-free homogeneous consistency
- Allow the mix to saturate for 2 minutes
- Brush the mix onto the prepared surface with long hairy brush in one direction
- Usually two coats are recommended
- The second coat should be applied in the opposite direction of the first coat application
- During and after the application surfaces should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 24 hours.
1 kg/m² one layer application, 2 kg/m² two layers application
Available in colors at color chart for Asphalt Paint-Hybrid
Total net 23 kg combi plastic buckets (6,5 kg liquid upper part + 16,5 kg powder lower part).
24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.