ISONEM ANTI SOUND PAINT, the acoustic paint which is used to stop and reduce sounds, is designed to absorb and isolate the sound in the best possible way.
According to the measurement and analysis carried out in conformity with the TS 140-s Standard; It has been certified in Türkak approved accrediting laboratories, that the applied paint reduces and absorbs the sound level 2,51 dB as regards to 1000Hz, when applied as a 1 mm thick layer and it reduces and absorbs the sound level 4,85 dB as regards to 1000Hz, when applied as a 2mm thick layer, in the 1/3 octave frequency band.
The paint is water based. It can be manufactured in any color specified. In addition to its sound isolation properties, it is resistant to fires with its delayed flammability and non-flammability properties.
It is suitable for using to reduce sound levels in any place with sound level problems.
- Engine and Machine Rooms
- Disco and entertainment venues
- Cinemas and theatres
- Hospitals and hotels
- Schools, Kindergartens
- Vehicles and Yachts
- Military facilities, Shooting galleries
- It is used as interior and exterior side sound isolation paint in venues where sound isolation and noise is not welcomed
- It is easily applied using a roll, brush or airbrush. In the interior applications that does not require design/pattern, it is advised to apply with epoxy roller.
- Surface requiring primer should be primed with ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER as one coat with consumption approximately 200-300 gr/m2 and left to dry for 4 hours.
- Afterwards ANTI SOUND PAINT is applied in 4 hour intervals as 1 mm or 2 mm layers per m2.
1 lt/m2 (for 1 mm thickness), 2 lt/m2 (for 2 mm thickness)
Available in colors in the ISONEM Color Chart.
18 lt PE bucket
24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.